Manicure guide step by step
Step 1: Clean nails with polish remover.
Step 2: Clip, file, and buff.
Step 3: Soak hands for some time in luke warm water use mineral bath salt. It will wash away all dead skin, impurities and gives a relaxing feel
Step 4: Push back cuticles using cuticle remover
Step 5: use our chocolate massage cream for massaging and top it with chocolate mask (leave it for some time)
Step 6: moisturize it using soft cream
Pedi cure guide step by step
- Dip feet in foot soak along with mineral bath salt
- Clean nails with polish remover
- Clip, file & buff.
- Apply cuticle remover and callus remover on heels and beneath toes or wherever you fee dead skin is accumulated. Leave it for some time
- Now using scrubber scrub off all dead skin
- Use our chocolate massage cream for massaging and top it with chocolate mask (leave it for some time)
- Moisturize it using soft cream for a nice glowy finish.
Nail Polish Remover: 250ml
Foot Soak: 250ml
Mineral Bath Salt: 750g
Cuticle Remover: 250ml
Callus Remover: 250ml
Foot & Body Scrub Gel: 500ml
Chocolate Massage Cream: 250ml
Chocolate Mask: 250ml
Feet Cream: 250ml