Why PEEL OFF mask?
Peel off facial masks work by gently removing the outermost layer of your skin to relieve dullness and dead skin. This makes skin feel smooth and look glowy. This mask also helps in absorbing sebum, dirt, pollutants from skin, while simultaneously unclogging and purifying pores to reveal that plumped up, tightened skin and smoothened texture.
How to use:
- Before apply mask cleanse your skin. Find a facial cleanser designed for your skin type and use it liberally before applying your face mask.
- Cleansing can help prepare your skin to absorb the nutrients and active ingredients from the mask, maximizing its effectiveness.
- As you apply the mask, make sure to cover all areas of face (except your eyes, nose, and mouth). You should have a neat, even application of the mask.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before removing the mask. You might have to wait a little longer depending on how long it takes for your mask to dry.
- Start peeling at the corner of your forehead or cheek, moving in the direction of your nose. Just take your time and keep in mind that the mask pulls because it’s clearing out all the impurities of your skin.
- Peel-off masks don’t always come off perfectly. It might leave some residue behind, which you can easily clean up using a towel.
Aqua, Denatured Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Mono Propylene glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxide, Parfum, DMDM hydantion, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.